2017 Cycle NC Cancellation & Refund Policy
We understand things happen in life and sometimes you have to cancel or adjust your registration. We want to make it as easy as possible to do so. Below is our process and timeline for cancellations and refund requests. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email or call us at 919-361-1133 if you have any questions regarding the CNC Cancellation or Refund Policy.
Registrations received between Monday, January 23, 2017 and Thursday, February 2, 2017:
All registrations received during this time period are eligible for a refund less an administrative fee. See details below for the timeline to submit your cancellation in order to receive a refund.
Registrations received between Friday, February 3, 2017 and Friday, July 14, 2017:
All registrations received during this time period are only eligible for a ride credit less an administrative fee. See details below for the timeline to submit your cancellation in order to receive a ride credit.
1. An administrative fee of 20% (up to $50 max) will be applied to each participant cancellation (applies to refunds and credits).
SUBMITTING YOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE:
Cancellations between January 23, 2017 and July 14, 2017:
2. Refunds will be issued in the form of a check even if you paid by credit card. All refund checks will be mailed one month after the event.
3. Mountain Ride credits will be valid towards the following future Cycle NC events: 2017 Mountains to Coast Ride and the 2018 Coastal Ride and the 2018 Mountain Ride.
4. Ride credits will be recorded and it will be the responsibility of the participant to notify the CNC staff which event they would like to apply their ride credit.
5. All ride credits and refunds are non–transferrable and non-refundable and cannot be carried over to future years if not used within the first year.
6. All purchases are subject to the refund policy that is in effect at the time of purchase.
1. There are no refunds or credits for cancellations received after 5pm EST on July 14, 2017 unless you purchased the CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance. Sorry, no exceptions.
After Friday, July 14, 2017:
2. The CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance is available for purchase at the time of registering. See below for details.
CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance (Optional)
Cycle NC offers the option to purchase the CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance for the 2017 Cycle NC Mountain Ride. The CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance must be purchased at the time of registration and it is only valid for the 2017 Cycle NC Mountain Ride. The CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance cannot be refunded or transferred to another participant.
If you are unable to attend the ride for any reason and you purchased the CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance, then notification must be sent before 5pm EST on Thursday, August 3 to email@example.com in order to apply your cancellation insurance. The CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance covers all purchases made at any time during the registration period. All refunds will be issued in the form of a check even if you paid by credit card. Refund checks will be mailed no later than one month after the event completion. The CNC Trip Cancellation Insurance only covers expenses made directly to Cycle NC and does not cover expenses such as flight reservations, car rentals, third party vendor services, etc.